Monday 16 March 2015

A Floral Garden!

Today's blog post is all about this beautiful floral print dress by the vintage reproduction brand Voodoo Vixen,whilst in my photos I'm accessorizing this dress with my blue/floral parasol.

This dress is really great to wear in the spring/summer months. Because of the shorter length (then some other pinup/rockabilly style dresses I own) and the light cotton material. I love the floral print on the light blue background, plus I love the gathering in the bust and waist area. Such a really pretty/girly dress to wear. There are no zips in this dress, but because of the elastic style rouging on the back of this dress, makes it easier to get in and out off.
I wore this dress to visit a friend for a coffee and to see my cousin and her family.
My dress is by the brand Voodoo Vixen which I bought online from Gwynnies Emporium http://gwynnies.com.au/
My floral parasol I bought from Cherry Bay Fabulous (find on facebook)
My blue sandals are from Target.
The hair scarf I got from Vivien of Holloway http://www.vivienofholloway.com/  that came with another dress.
The beautiful floral garden - in the above photo, I could see myself having some photos taken, whilst wearing this pretty floral dress by Voodoo Vixen!

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo


1 comment:

  1. Love this dress on you! Such a pretty cut and such pretty colors. I love how you paired this with your parasol. I've seen one just like that before. I should go back and get it <3

    ReplyDelete