Follow by Email

Friday, 10 April 2015

Pretty Flowers!

Today's blog post is all about my new floral vintage inspired dress by the brand Timeless by Vannessa Tong (find on facebook).  I decided to accessorize this dress with one of my own stylish handbags, which has ladies sitting in a cafe on it.

As soon as I saw this dress in a vintage inspired clothing boutique, I knew I had to try it on and if it fitted, buy it! I just love the design, with the box pleats and the neckline. I also love the gorgeous floral fabric print, the fit and the length. Another bonus this dress is lined and also has pockets!
I wore this outfit out to the shops and to the movies (saw Cinderella) with my Mum and sister.
My dress is by the brand Timeless by Vannessa Tong which I bought from That shop (find on facebook)
My handbag is from a local accessories boutique.
The sandal wedges are from Rivers http://www.rivers.com.au/
Yellow hair-flower is from Cherry Bay Fabulous (find on facebook) and my pearls are from Vivien of Holloway http://www.vivienofholloway.com/
I found this pretty floral garden photo online and straight away I knew it matches my outfit blog post! Would be so great to get some photos taken here, wearing my floral dress.

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo

3 comments:

  1. That is such a fabulous print. I love soft florals like that - they're perfect for a summer sundress, but they look just as appropriate in the fall as well.
    Cheers,
    Jessica, <a href="http://zellamaybe.com>Zella Maybe</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jessica for your lovely comments! :)

      Delete
  2. Omg, I'm drooling over that bag!! It's so lovely and unique!!

    ReplyDelete