Wednesday 15 July 2015

Winter Days!

I just completed my tax return for this financial year, so I hope to get some extra money deposited into my bank account within the next few days! With this extra bit of dosh I need to get my car serviced (long overdue) and put some of it aside for my upcoming holidays. But I'm also going to buy something nice for myself, I've been eying of and wanting a pair of these cute flamingo sandals from the brand Miss L Fire, but they are a bit on the expensive side for me but then again at the same time they are so unique and gorgeous so I'll probably order a pair for myself!!

I have blogged about these pair of jeans by Freddies of Pinewood previously before this is the link: http://cherrymilla82.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/1940s-look.html these jeans have been so great to wear over the last couple of days with this really cold weather we've been having here in Queensland.
These jeans are just so comfortable to wear and go so well with a number of different tops, blouses and cardigans. For these blog photos I decided to wear my short sleeve cardigan by the Australian brand Dangerfield, which is from their Revival collection.
Here I'm accessorizing this outfit with my pink beret, and my pink cat-eye sunglasses.
Pink cardigan is from the brand Dangerfield   http://shop.dangerfield.com.au
Freddies of Pinewood jeans are from Ruff n Ready  http://www.ruffnready.com.au/
Saddle shoes are from an ebay seller. 
Pink beret and pink cat-eye sunglasses are also from an ebay seller. 
I had to take a photo of these pretty pink flowers in my Mum's garden for today's outfit blog post and photos!

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo
 


5 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit, you look gorgeous! I love the beret with that beautiful cardigan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! You look great in a beret! And I adore that cardigan. :)

    -Lindsey
    www.have-clothes-will-travel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your kind comment Lindsey! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I love the sweater! Super cute! <3

    ReplyDelete