Wednesday 29 June 2016

Winter Days!

Over the last few weeks here in Queensland, Australia it's been cold enough to wear my winter outfits! That means finally wearing my vintage inspired jeans/trousers and jackets/cardigans. I don't really like the cold but I do love wearing winter vintage style fashions!

These trousers I'm wearing for this blog post is by Miss Candyfloss.  Which are slowly becoming one of my favorite vintage inspired brands to wear.  To date I own two jumpsuits and now these Katherine Hepburn style wide pants by Miss CandyflossAll three items of clothing are very comfortable, yet stylish to wear.
I ordered The Raven-Silvy-Katherine Hepburn wide pants in light grey, but other colours include olive green, petrol, turqouise, navy blue, black, grey and red.
Also I ordered the size Large and it fits my measurements nicely. 
These pants are made from a medium soft cotton with 3% spandex (these pants do have a stretch to them). Which is why they are very comfortable to wear.  Other features, there are two front deep pockets and line pockets on the back.  There is a side hidden zip (hidden in one of the front pockets) and a clip and button to secure.
Only small downside these pants are not as high-waisted and wide legged as I'd hoped they would have been.  But I still adore these vintage inspired comfortable trousers.
With these pants I decided to wear my short sleeve cardigan from Dangerfield Clothing from last year's collection (no longer available) and a jacket which was recently thrift-ed.
Accessories Include:
Saddle shoes Bait Footwear
Wicker vintage handbag from a facebook buy/sell/swap group
Beret from a ebay seller
Cat-eye glasses from a ebay seller
Pink earrings from My Little Rockabilly
These blog photos were taken by my friend and follow blogger Vera Gin Vintage down by the beach side at Bargara, Queensland and up on the only hill in Bundaberg, Queensland called The Hummock which many, many years ago used to be a volcano, which of course is now extinct.
 In other news I had a great but busy weekend up in Bundaberg for my brother's 30th surprise birthday dinner on Saturday night and taking blog photos on Sunday morning with Miss Vera Gin Vintage.
The last few days I've just been working and today I caught up with a work friend for lunch.

Until next time!
Miss Milla Cherry xo






 Note: All words & opinions in this blog post are written entirely on my own.


7 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! I love everything about the way you've styled everything together! Love love love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super charming outfit, sweet Camilla. I'm head-over-heels with every element of it, especially those saddle shoes. The very first pair I ever had, back when I was just a little girl (a gift that my paternal grandparents brought me back from a trip to the States) was pink and white, and I've wanted another ever since I outgrew them. One day, I hope (I have really hard to fit feet, so shoes in general are always a challenge for me).

    Big hugs & many heartfelt thanks for all of your wonderful blog comments throughout June,

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jessica and I love reading/viewing your blog! xo

      Delete
  3. This is such a lovely outfit for winter! Those trousers look great and the beret is the perfect finishing touch! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smashing trousers, I can see why you are favouring Miss Candyfloss!

    ReplyDelete