Tuesday 24 February 2015

Pretty Flamingo's

For my outfit of the day blog post, here I am wearing a top from the brand Too Fast which I bought from an ebay seller and a circle skirt I had custom made by Betty Le Bonbon http://www.bettylebonbon.com/  whilst accessorizing with my Banned flamingo handbag.

The top is very cool looking and so cute, with the rockabilly/alternative girl, holding her flamingo. The top is made of a stretchy lycra material and ties up on the shoulders. I really love my flamingo circle skirt, that I had custom made to fit my measurements, it's such a great length and very cool to wear in the hotter months, plus the flamingo material is so pretty!
I wore this outfit on my day off and also when I worked half a day which I relaxed at home, listened to music, social networked and I ended up going to my local grocery store to buy some food essentials.
The top is from the brand Too Fast which I bought from an ebay seller.
The custom made skirt is by Betty Le Bonbon.
My handbag is from the brand Banned which I bought online from Poison Kandy Klothing http://www.poisonkandyklothing.com.au/
My peep-toe wedges are from an Australian shoe store called Williams, my belt is from Your One Stop Pinup Shop and my sunglasses are from an ebay seller.
These pretty flamingos on the beach in the above photo, go so very well with my flamingo outfit! Would you agree?

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo

No comments:

Post a Comment