Wednesday 18 February 2015

Red and Yellow Hibiscus!

For my outfit of the day post, here I am wearing this gorgeous hibiscus/tropical inspired dress by the brand Collectif (which is out of stock now) and accessorizing with my red hibiscus hair-flower.

I received this dress a few weeks ago, from a lovely lady I follow on Instagram, at the time she was selling some of her clothing, that she didn't want anymore. I loved this dress straight away, so I ended up buying it from her for a very good price. I'm so happy it ended up fitting me perfectly as well and is still in a very good condition.
I loved the fabric print with the yellow hibiscus flowers on the red background, the buttons down the top-half and the spaghetti straps. This dress also has elastic gathering on the back top-half for extra room, plus also to assist with taking this dress on and off.

 Another beautiful summer/tiki inspired dress to add to my collection.
I wore this dress on my day off, to the chemist and to buy some lunch. Plus also to do a few chores and activities at home, for example ironing, listen to some music and social networking (facebook, instagram and blogging).
This dress is by the brand Collectif, which I bought from a fashionable lady I follow on Instagram.
My red flats are from K-mart.
Hibiscus hair-flower is from an ebay seller.
This beautiful red and yellow hibiscus flower in the above photo I came across online, totally matches my red/yellow hibiscus dress by Collectif. https://www.collectif.co.uk/

 Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo



1 comment:

  1. Love this dress on you! It's a great print and I love the details at the bust! Love your hibiscus too! Hibiscus are my favorite flowers <3

    ReplyDelete