Saturday 7 March 2015

Beautiful Sunflowers!

For my outfit of the day blog post, here I am wearing my new Hell Bunny dress, I bought online for a really good price from Off Ya Tree http://www.offyatree.com.au/ .  Whilst accessorizing with my Erstwilder sparrow brooch I bought from an ebay seller.

I really love this dress, the sunflower & daisy pattern, the light cotton material and the length. Plus I also love the Peter-pan style white collar, the white faux buttons and this dress also comes with it's own white belt. It also fits really well. Such a great spring/summer frock but I'll also wear it in the cooler months with a cardigan and tights.
I wore this dress once again to the shops to buy some grocery essentials and around the house, doing a few chores.
 This dress is by the brand Hell Bunny which I bought online from Off Ya Tree.
My wedges are from Rivers http://www.rivers.com.au/
My Erstwilder brooch is from an ebay seller.
Blue hair-flower is from Target.
These gorgeous sunflowers as in the above photo, go so well with my sunflower dress, don't you agree?

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo


No comments:

Post a Comment