Monday 2 March 2015

Feeling Nautical!

For my outfit of the day blog post, here I am wearing a striped tank top and my Hell Bunny high-waist shorts, whilst accessorizing with my Erstwilder blue bird of happiness brooch.

My tank top and Hell Bunny shorts fit so well. I just love how these two separate pieces (the navy blue & white) go so well together, very nautical inspired. Such a comfortable outfit to wear, especially relaxing and doing general things around the home.
I wore this outfit before and after work, whilst doing some chores and relaxing around the house.
My tank top is from Big W.
My nautical shorts are by the brand Hell Bunny, which I bought from Cherry Tree Lane Fashions (you can find on facebook).
Navy Mary-Jane flats are from Rivers http://www.rivers.com.au/
Erstwiler blue bird of happiness brooch is from a vintage market holder and my sunglasses are from an ebay seller.
I could imagine myself (in the above photo) relaxing in my nautical inspired outfit on this luxury yacht. Would be such a dream, right now!

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo



1 comment:

  1. Love this nautical themed outfit! <3 And I want to be on the yacht too!!!!

    ReplyDelete