Follow by Email

Monday, 25 May 2015

Cherry Red!

Today's outfit blog post is about these two vintage inspired separate pieces. For this outfit photos my accessories include my red cloche hat I bought from an ebay seller and my Sourpuss cherry print purse.

I adore a cherry print and when I saw this blouse in Kmart I bought it for myself straight away, especially as the blouse looked like a vintage inspired piece! It's so cute with the little black Peter Pan collar and the cherry print of course.
I really love these swing trousers by the vintage reproduction brand Vivien of Holloway. I love the red color, the soft cotton material, the big buttons down the side and the swing style of these pants, they're so comfortable to wear and I can wear these trousers with a variety of blouses, tops and knitwear. Only downside was when I got this trousers in the post and tried them on I didn't like the length, personally I thought that were just a little too long for my taste, so my Mum kindly hemmed them up for me.
Now it's getting colder here in Australia, I shall be wearing these trousers for sure.
My cherry print blouse is from Kmart.
My red swing trousers are from Vivien of Holloway    http://www.vivienofholloway.com/
My cherry handbag is by Sourpuss Clothing and I got it from Cherry Tree Lane Fashion (find on facebook)
The red creeper shoes are from T.U.K. Shoes  http://www.tukshoes.com/
The red retro belt is from Ruff n Ready  http://www.ruffnready.com.au/
Red Cloche hat is from an ebay seller.
In the above photo I got my first tattoo over a year ago now of two cherries tied with a blue ribbon. Which is on one side of my upper chest area. To this day I still love it and have no regrets! I hope to get my third tattoo done this year sometime. Which will probably be a flamingo or a hibiscus flower or both!

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love your pants and hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute top! I love it! What a great find! And I love it with the sourpuss purse! What a cute combo!

    ReplyDelete