Monday 11 May 2015

Flamingos Everywhere!

Today's outfit blog post is all about this cute flamingo cardigan by the brand Sourpuss Clothing and my new flamingo print skirt by the vintage reproduction brand Banned Apparel.  I'm accessorizing this outfit with my gorgeous flamingo handbag also by Banned Apparel.

I just love the two embroidered pink flamingos on this cardigan, the mint green colour, the little pink buttons down the front and the white frilly lace. Such a pretty little cardigan! This cardigan will be great to wear with some of my other skirts/pants I own. But as soon as I saw this flamingo printed skirt become available to purchase, I knew it would look great and match with this cardigan.
I'm so happy I did end up buying this skirt, as I love the flamingo and floral print, all the colors, the length and also the pockets! I can mix and match a few of my tops with this skirt also.

 My cardigan is by Sourpuss Clothing which I bought from their website: http://sourpussclothing.com/
My skirt is by Banned Apparel which I bought from Gwynnies Emporium: http://gwynnies.com.au/
My handbag is also by Banned Apparel which I bought from Poison Kandy Klothing: http://www.poisonkandyklothing.com.au/
The pink retro belt is by Hell Bunny which is also from Gwynnies Emporium.
The pink peep-toe wedges are from Williams Shoes: https://www.williamsshoes.com.au
I knew I had to post this photo up of flamingos everywhere to go with today's blog post. Gotta love those flamingos!

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo





7 comments:

  1. I am completely obsesses with flamingos so I adore this outfit! Your cardigan is fantastic and I think the bag is perfect with it!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much lovely! :) I love flamingos as well!

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh love it all! :) Flamingos clothes & accessories are just the cutest. I have two flamingo dresses thus far. I would love to have a skirt, as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the opposite Bristol I own two flamingo skirts and no dresses! :)

      Delete
  3. Love your flamingo outfit Camilla and I love the flamingo print on your Banned skirt! The colors and the print reminds me of this print from Collectif :) http://www.collectif.co.uk/tropical-tallulah-tropical-toucan-print-dress-p-cvss140704e-c-multicoloured.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! A thousand times yes to this whole outfit! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Lauren, I think this outfit to date is the most popular for likes and comments on instagram and on here as well! :)

      Delete