Thursday 16 June 2016

Gigi-Rose Jumpsuit!

The most wonderful jumpsuit I wanted to share with you all is from an Swedish vintage inspired clothing brand called  Miss Candyfloss
I actually ordered this jumpsuit through an Australian pinup/rockabilly clothing and accessories boutique called Ms Katts Kustom House which I had on lay-by for a couple of months.

I'd been eyeing of this jumpsuit on instagram and other blogger pages and needed one for myself!  I'm so glad I ended up ordering one and in my favorite colour red!
This jumpsuit is called Gigi-Rose Pant-skirt in the red colour way. Other colours currently for sale on Miss Candyfloss website is black, olive green, and petrol (some have very limited sizes left).
I ordered size Large and it fits like a dream. This jumpsuit is so comfortable yet very stylish at the same time!
This jumpsuit is made from a medium soft cotton fabric with 3% spandex for extra comfort, which definitely is, so comfortable to wear.
The jumpsuit comes with a matching detachable belt, has 2 front and back pockets and has tulip elbow length sleeves. Other great features is the wide pleated legs both front and back and the pleated bust. There is a front hidden zip and button to get in and out of the jumpsuit.
Miss Candyfloss clothing range from sizes XS to XXXL.
Accessories Include:
Black shoes are thrifted
Handbag thrifted
Bangle thrifted
Cloche hat thrifted
Brooch is a gift
Sunglasses by Collectif ordered through Gwynnies Emporium
These photos were taken by my friend and follow blogger Vera Gin Vintage at a lovely park along the Burnett river in Bundaberg, Queensland, a few weeks ago.
After we took blog photos of each other, we both had a little look around at the small zoo nearby which has all different types of birds,emus, reptiles, and a couple of dingoes.
In other news my follow pinup/blogger friend "Miss Vera Vamp" and I drove down to Gold Coast, Queensland over the weekend to attend a huge rockabilly/retro festival called Cooly Rocks On. Miss Vera Vamp was in the Miss Cooly Rocks pinup competition, which had 14 finalist in it, she was awesome! Though she didn't get a place!
We both checked out all the wonderful vintage cars, and did some shopping at the retro markets and vintage stalls. Plus meet other pinup/vintage inspired ladies. It was a great weekend, just went by too fast!
We're both looking forward to attending another big rockabilly festival in August this year called Greazefest!

Until next time!
Miss Milla Cherry xo

10 comments:

  1. Oh, that jumpsuit is pure perfection, it fits you so well! I love jumpsuits, but I don't find them very practical on a gal who needs to go the bathroom a few times more often than others (=me). But I can always dream about jumpsuits and adore them on others! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks yeah I'm really into jumpsuits at the moment! :)

      Delete
  2. This is so, so stunning! From the colour to the wide legs to the matching belt, it is one thoroughly special repro garment (that looks amazing on you). That's really cool about the rockabilly events in your area. I've never been to such (we don't have any around these parts), but can certainly imagine what a rolickingly good time they must make for. Can I tag along in spirit? :)

    Big hugs & happy weekend wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing in this jumpsuit and I love the styling too! Looks nice and warm for winter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but so far here in Queensland we haven't had much of a winter yet! :)

      Delete
  4. I love this jumpsuit on you! The red looks so amazing on you! Great choice! Also, sounds like you had an amazing time at the festival! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you so much, yes red is one of my favorite colours to wear! xo

      Delete
  5. Super cute! I think red is your color! I keep eyeing either these or remarkably similar jumpsuits...so chic! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes I love wearing red and jumpsuits! ;) xo

      Delete