Friday 7 August 2020

Vacation Time!

Hi everyone! 
 
How are you all going?  I've had a busy week at work catching up, before I have next week off.  My husband and I are going away on Monday for our first year wedding anniversary! We are both looking forward to that, it will be lovely to get away for a bit.  This weekend I don't have much plans, probably just have a quiet one and get organized to go away.
For this blog post I'm reviewing this gorgeous dress by U.S vintage inspired clothing brand Vixen by Micheline Pitt it's called vacation dress in navy blue.  There are sizes XS to 4XL to choose and purchase from on the website.  I actually purchased this dress from a facebook buy/swap/sell group for a good price and in great condition.  I'm wearing a size 2XL and it fits quite well and is very comfortable to wear throughout the day. I will say it's a little big around the bust-line though. This dress is actually designed to go travelling with and the material is wrinkle-resistant. 
Other great features to this dress is the large hidden pockets, that it comes with a matching fabric belt and has a invisible back zip to get in and out of.  I also love the bishop sleeves, the peasant style neckline and that you have the option of wearing this dress on or off your shoulders.  The material is made from a synthetic gaberdine spandex twill.  This dress you could easily dress-up or down, depending on the occasion! I own a few garments from Vixen by Micheline Pitt and all are made to a high quality standard and are so unique and stylish to wear.
Accessories Include:
Boater Hat from Morgan & Taylor
Bangles and Earrings by Splendette
Brooch by Erstwilder
Handbag from Pinup Girl Clothing
Flats by Bettie Page Footwear ordered via Nicole Jade Boutique
These photos we're shoot by my loving husband down near the Mary River in Maryborough, Queensland.  At times it can be quite hard to find locations to suit my outfit or different locations to shoot my blog photos at!  There are some places/locations that do like to charge for photoshoots.  I do try and avoid this as my fashion blogging is a hobby and I don't make any money from it!  
Anyway I always give a shout out to where my blog photos are taken at!  
In the few years I've been blogging I believe there was a couple of historical museum's I ended up paying a small fee to get into and take my blog photos there.  
Also a location/business that is usually used for weddings, I payed a small amount to take my own photos there.  Most of the time my blog photos are taken outside in public free areas, such as parks and gardens.

Until next time!
Miss Milla Cherry xo

















No comments:

Post a Comment