Thursday 8 October 2020

Poker Dots!

 

Hi all!

How's you're week been so far?  Over the weekend just gone my husband and I went for a drive up to Bundaberg in Queensland to visit my family.  We also went to an engagement party whilst we we're in Bundaberg on the Saturday for a BBQ lunch.  My husband and I stayed over at my Mum's and sister's house on the Saturday night. On the Sunday the both of us had lunch at our local tavern with my family, my husband then took some photos of me for an upcoming blog post. Then we drove back home to Maryborough. The both of us also had the the Monday of, as it was a long weekend!  We cleaned up our unit in the morning and that afternoon we both went and visited my husband's daughter and her partner at their home.
For this blog post I'm reviewing this stunning dress by UK vintage inspired clothing company called The Pretty Dress Company  it's called the hourglass polka dot swing dress. I'm wearing a size 18 and it fits very comfortably on me.  Sizes range from 8 up to 20, nearly all sizes are now sold out on the website in the pink with white poker dots. Currently there is a ivory with black poker dots still available in most sizes to purchase.
I was able to buy this dress for a great "sale" price through The Pretty Dress Company website. 
I just adore the light pink background and the white poker dots on this beautiful dress.
My favourite features to this dress is the faux wrap waistline with the v-shape neckline, and the full circle skirt with hidden side pockets. It also has a concealed back zip to get in and out of.  This dress is fully lined with a stretch control lining.  I'm wearing one of my petticoats underneath, to give the skirt more of a fullness and swing to it.  The material is 97% cotton and 3% elastane.
This dress was designed and produced in the UK.  I now own a few dresses by The Pretty Dress Company and all are very well designed and constructed!
Accessories Include:
White Boater Hat by Morgan and Taylor
Cute Lamb brooch by Erstwilder
Bangles and Earrings by Splendette
Pink flats by Bettie Page Footwear ordered via Nichole Jade Boutique
These blog photos we're taken by my loving husband at my Mum's house in Bundaberg, a few weeks ago whilst my husband and I we're visiting for the weekend.  
The gardens and even my Mum's house will surely be used for wonderful backdrops for any future outfit and blog photos! 

Until next time!
Miss Milla Cherry xo









No comments:

Post a Comment