Wednesday 1 July 2015

Pretty Pink Flowers!

I'm looking forward to going to my first "official" rockabilly/pinup festival next month in August which is called Greazefest! I've been wanting to go for a couple of years now but because of work commitments and living a few hours away, I haven't been able to go.  But I'm planning on going this year... I'm really looking forward to it! There will be Hot rods, rockabilly bands, pinup fashions and store holders. It runs for a whole weekend, so I really would love to go both Saturday and Sunday to it. I hope to meet some ladies I follow on instagram...that would be so awesome!

Today's outfit blog post is about this pretty little vintage inspired dress by the company Dangerfield from their Revival collection. I have blogged this dress before here is the link http://cherrymilla82.blogspot.com.au/2015/04/vintage-inspired.html  I just love this dress, it personally remains me of a true vintage dress.
I love the pastel green colour, the embroidered flowers, how it's lined in the skirt area and the plunge back line. This dress is a great little summer dress but I wore my pink cardigan, as it was a little cool when I took this blog photos.
I decided to accessorize this dress with my peacock brooch, my green retro sunglasses, my pink cardigan and my green hair-flower.
Dress is by the brand Dangerfield by the Revival collection http://shop.dangerfield.com.au/girls/
White peep-toe sandals are from Target.
Pink cardigan is from Kmart.
Peacock brooch is from a vintage market fair.
Green hair-flower is from a local accessories boutique.
Retro sunglasses are from a pre-loved clothing boutique.
I thought these fabric pink flowers would go so well with today's dress and outfit blog post!

Until next time!
Cherrymilla xo


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress! It looks just like true vintage! I hope you get to make it to Greazefest this year and that you have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit and the pastel colour combination! So pretty. I would love to go to Greazefest, sounds like you will have a great time! x

    ReplyDelete